Friday, January 6, 2012

Airport entry, and I have an addiction to bikes!

I am in the airport waiting to board to go home. It was rough getting back into work this week, I cannot lie! Also, I bought a new bike last weekend and I kept thinking about riding it this weekend. I cannot wait!! It is a sweet single speed. Living in such an urban area now, and not owning a car, I wanted a bike that I could use for commuting all around and taking on the train. I think my sweet new ride will be just the ticket!!

I will write more about my trip to Munich, I promise. In short it was a ton of fun! And jet lag sucks!

I will also post about riding outside which I've been able to do a lot of believe it or not! Here's a snap from last weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Are you going to keep the pedal cages on? I think you should...classy.

    ReplyDelete