Sunday, February 26, 2012

Since I have recently sucked at taking pictures...

Yes I confess I have been a big loser about taking pictures recently. I don't know why. Well maybe I am just waiting for spring, so that there are leaves on the trees and such. Who knows. And of course not taking pictures makes me not want to blog, because my blog is boring enough with pictures, much less without! Ha. Anyway I plugged my old iPhone into my computer because I've finally figured out how to easily import pictures, and I thought I would do a blast from the past photo montage! First off who doesn't like a Bodie picture?! I miss that dog. Boy she was cute.

I seem to have gravitated towards the warm weather riding snaps. Ha, I wonder why. I might miss riding outside just a little bit!!!

A few are from my trip to Solvang in spring of 2010 I believe for cycling camp. I almost went again this year but I have a friend coming into town so I couldn't! This is me getting fired up to ride in sunny California.


Here is me and my camp buddies at the beach. I love this picture because I think it looks like a cell phone commercial or something, with how our heights go down.


And this is from the top of Mount Lemmon last February...


And this is from my ill-advised mountain bike frame purchase. You might wonder, where is this frame now? It is in my friend Gavin's garage waiting to be sold! Oops.


Well sometimes you make good purchases and sometimes you don't, is all I can say.

So that was a fun trip down memory lane. Well in other news, let's see. I have ONE MORE WEEK of traveling for work. I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a lot of exclamation marks and I don't think it is actually sufficient. There should be more. Because I am THAT EXCITED!!!! It is weird, when I had to travel I was able to convince myself that it wasn't that bad. Now that I am almost done, it is horrendous and I don't know how I could stand it. Life has a way of helping us get through things when we have to I suppose. So I think not traveling is really going to help me live a healthier lifestyle, train more consistently, meet more people here in NY, and generally be a more balanced person. I cannot wait.

Who knows, maybe I'll even blog more!

3 comments:

  1. Oh those cookies atop Mt. Lemmon were sooooo good! Almost good enough to make me want to climb that mountain again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Babsie, MORE BLOGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, hadn't realized that you'd made such a major relocation, congrats! Why was the Yeti purchase ill-advised? And what size/price is it?

    ReplyDelete