- Well after three years I have decided that I will not be applying to re-join the Mark Allen Online team. It has been amazing to be on the team and I have been so lucky to be a part of it, but after three years I am ready for some new challenges and strategies to go super fast.
- I have done a lot of 2012 race planning. I am starting off the season at Galveston 70.3 which will be fun and super convenient (I'm in Houston for work through April).
- I have also applied for the REV3 team. We shall see if I am accepted but if I am, that will dictate a lot of the rest of the season because I would get really good deals on REV3 races!
- And in the major life changes department, I am moving!! I am so, so, so excited!!!! I have wanted to move back to the East Coast for YEARS. At least five but probably more like seven. And now I finally have a job where I can. So I am doing it!! It's all approved and I have an apartment in Hoboken which is just outside of Manhattan. I have also sublet my apartment in Denver. The only thing I still need to do is book movers. I honestly can't believe how easy it's been to make it happen. I am scared a little bit because it's always scary to move to a new place, but mostly I just cannot wait for the challenge, the experiences, and being near an ocean again!
- So that was all the major stuff. I think I may have mentioned this before but I am also signed up for Ironman Coeur d'Alene. What can I say, I blame Chad and Beth. It is going to be so much fun!
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
The major life changes and other plans post!!!
So I have had a lot going on lately. Hence why I have not been blogging much! I thought in the off-season I would blog more. But not so much. Well what can you do, but try to improve! So here is what's been keeping me busy these days - surprise surprise, it involves plotting and planning, which are my two loves outside of triathlon!