Saturday, September 10, 2011

I blog a lot when I'm bored

Well it's all done but the shooting match now! I am hanging out relaxing in my hotel room, with just about everything done except mixing bottles and getting my bag for tomorrow morning ready. I can't believe it is finally here! I am having a good time in Madison so far. I have a great support system for which I am very lucky. It includes my mom, my brother, and several of my best friends.

Here is a picture of me, my mom, and my brother at dinner last night. They drove all the way here from Denver, because they are awesome! It is why they may look a little tired in this snap, they had just arrived!!


We are such a charming albeit insane bunch. We definitely have a good time!!

Also last night my brother needed an adult beverage after a very long drive. Even the beer in Wisconsin has a cow theme.


That would be a Spotted Cow beer, with a graphic of a cow jumping over the state of Wisconsin. Aw, Wisconsin. We have been having a fine time and having some good meals already, and the whole crew is so accommodating and mellow, which is nice for me since I am Type A and I like to run the show.

So now the plan is rest, relax, eat Noodles at 5:00, mix bottles, finish last minute packing, and go to bed so I will be as bright-eyed as possible at 4:30 tomorrow morning! And the plan for tomorrow is to have fun! And eat a big cheeseburger after.

No comments:

Post a Comment